Richard Walker.Travel Log

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Invermere

Night 1 finds us in Invermere. We are staying the night in a loft
where brysons girlfriend lives during the week.

I have rigged brysons car with various cabling so that we have power
for my laptop, my iPod, an fm transmitter and my cell phone which
doubles up as a gps unit. The way I have it set up the cell/gps is
mounted to the dash and shows a map of where we are and tracks our
current position as we drive. The iPod and the fm transmitter are for
playing music onto the car stereo. Sweeeet.

Oh yea back to the trip stuff. So if you are interested look down the
right column of this page for the "my current location" section. I am
using gps to periodically update my location, probably just at the end
of each day.

So time for bed and tomorrow.. To Jasper.

No comments: