Richard Walker.Travel Log

Friday, July 25, 2008

A Long Day

Take around 4 hours of sleep. Add a 4 hour hike up to the top of one of the hills overlooking much of Oahu. Finish it off with a swim at the beach and you have earned the right to eat whatever fatty food you so feel inclined to eat.

The beach was pretty nice, sunset over the ocean, the buildings lit up after dark. All excellent. I could get used to Hawaii.

Its going to be a very early one tonight. Might go surfing tomorrow. Or snorkling. Or diving.

The sounds of the night here remind me of Thailand. I can hear the geckos. Theres a certain humid scent in the air. I could definitely get used to this...

3 comments:

m said...

You are making me very jealous!

xx

Richie said...

hehe, yeah its awesome here. I wish I had planned to stay here longer. Still got Thailand to look forward to in a couple months

m said...

yeah, but I'm also heading that way in a few months, so I wont have to be jealous then!