Richard Walker.Travel Log

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Answer is Bergamot

I sooo haven't been updating my blog lately. Slack of me. We just moved from the last place south of the downtown area in Bangkok to Ranjene's new apartment which is pretty nice and has a pool and such which is gonna be awesome.

I still have to return the keys from the last place, i'll probably do that tomorrow before class. Speaking of which I only have 2 more classes before I'm all done my thai lessons. 30 hours of lessons since I got here so thats pretty sweet. My Thai has definitely improved a lot but I'm painfully aware of my shortcomings. I still can't follow any conversation as Thais speak way to fast. I can at least get by when it comes to ordering food and so on.

Check the map to the right of this post to see where we are located now. Use the zoom controls to see with more acuracy.

No comments: