Richard Walker.Travel Log

Monday, October 20, 2008

Map Badge, Phone problems and Chatuchak Market

So firstly Ive switched the map badge back to blogloc and you can now see with much greater detail where I am by zooming into the maps. (I'll never leave you again rainer ;) Secondly my phone is suffering from what i suspect to be humidity problems. Sometimes the keypad works sometimes it doesnt, sometimes the phone is totally ok sometimes I just dials people randomly whenever you turn it on. Its a total pain, leaving it off for a while can help and I have a bag with moisture absorption silcon gel packs in it for storing, such are the problems of.. look I know this is boring for some of you but I like this stuff and years from now when I look back I want to remember that my phone (nokia n95 future Richie if you are reading this) had moisture problems while in Bangkok Thailand, ok? .. technology while travelling, or not travelling, or just technology in general, which brings me to my third point (not sure how it brings me there cos its totally unrelated) that we visited chatuchak market yesterday which was totally nuts. Tonnes of people, food, clothes, watches, glasses and other stuff. I took a bunch of pictures which I will upload in a couple minutes assuming the connection is going full speed. Damn it how did it get to be 11am already? I have class at 4pm and will try and get some work done before then. Really need to start going and looking at some of the places Ranjene has been writing down from her searches on various apartment sites. Finding an apartment in Bangkok is hard work (but totally fun)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first one to congratulate you on your wise choice! You've just earned lifetime support. (The lifetime of blogloc... not yours or mine :-D)

Cheers,
Rainer

Richie said...

life time support! kick ass! ;)